There is no doubt that handmade jewelry is a great way to express your creativity and expand your jewelry collection. If handmade jewelry, especially earrings play an important role in your daily look. Today I have an amazing tutorial of making firemaker daisy earrings shared by Allison for you to make at home. If you are feeling dizzy to start your new earring’s making, the pair of daisy earrings will help you to solve your problems and will fresh your DIY ideas. Enjoy and have fun!
What you will need to create this beaded earrings:
1. Jewelry wire
2. Earring hooks (I used 18mm long iron fishhooks in gold color)
3. Wooden beads (I used 4x6mm colored wood oval beads)
4. Glass beads (I used sky blue faceted 4mm bicone glass beads)
5. Seed beads (I used 8 opaque mixed color seed beads)
6. Pliers (round nose, flat nose and wire cutters)
DIY Firemaker Daisy Earrings
Step 1: Make two smaller flowers
1) Cut a 5” piece of your jewelry wire, and slide a seed bead and a wood bead on. Thread the end of the wire back through the wood bead (shown as picture 2), keeping most of the wire on the rightmost side. Then thread on another wood bead and another seed bead at the long end, and thread back through that wood bead as picture 2, keeping pull tight to your first wood bead, like the picture 3.
2) Repeat “1)” to slide other four wood beads and four seed beads on to form a six petals smaller flower. Then make another small flower.
Step 2: Make two bigger flowers and Add crystal beads center to the four flowers
1) Continue with this technique, make two bigger flowers with 8 petals (1 petal is made of two wood beads and one seed bead).
2) To add the crystal centers, cut a 5″ piece of jewelry wire and thread on 3 glass beads, tight together to create a loop. Then wrap around the centre of the small flower up and down to secure. Add one more glass bead in the middle and wrap again, then cut the ends. Then add 6 glass beads to the center of large flower.
Here is the finished firemaker daisy earrings! If you love it, share it and comment below.